Playtime isn’t just for children. Having fun is essential to your health and wellbeing at any age. When you’re enjoying yourself, you’re also reducing stress, increasing your energy levels, building stronger relationships, and promoting learning.
Be proud of your decision to goof off on a regular basis. Take a look at these ideas to help you bring more recreation into each day.
Change Your Perspective:
1. Prioritize fun.🐬 Do you put off taking a break because you think you have too many responsibilities? Studies show that frequent breaks actually help you to accomplish more.
2. Enjoy small pleasures.🍰 Having fun doesn’t have to consume a lot of time or money. Watching cartoons with your kids or walking through a puddle can brighten your day without using up your savings or vacation days.
3. Look on the bright side. Maybe housework and boring meetings make it difficult for you to smile. Try to find a positive aspect to any situation. Do lunges while you vacuum and sit next to a colleague who makes you laugh.
4. Be spontaneous. Advance planning is optional. Sometimes it’s more amusing to surprise yourself.
5. Lighten up.💡 If you’re concerned about looking mature and professional, keep in mind that others may like you more if you’re brave enough to show a little vulnerability. It may even help them to feel free to do the same.
Change Your Routine:
1. Listen to music. 🎵 Your favorite songs can put you in a sunny mood. Cue up some ukulele music or the soundtrack from a funny movie.
2. Use your imagination. Indulge your creativity. Paint🎨 a picture or conduct safe science experiments in your kitchen.
3. Play games. 🎮Whether you prefer video games or board games, testing your skills can have important cognitive benefits. You may be increasing your hand-to-eye coordination, learning to solve problems, and boosting your memory.
4. Collect toys.🧸Surround yourself with objects that remind you to fool around. Keep windup figures on your desk at work and stuffed animals on your bed at home.
5. Browse online.💻 Your computer isn’t just for word processing and spreadsheets. Bookmark websites that make you feel more light-hearted. Maybe videos of kittens and puppies or interviews with actors and musicians are your idea of entertainment.
6. Move around. Active fun burns calories while you’re enjoying yourself. Dance at home or join a softball league at work.
7. Plan an outing. Make your weekends and vacation days more refreshing. Research interesting destinations to visit like strange museums and obscure monuments. Drink coffee at a cat cafe' or sample sriracha cupcakes. 🧁 Make a list of local places where you can sing karaoke,🎤 rent a kayak,🛶 or play miniature golf. 🏌️♂️
8. Have a laugh.🤣 Humor is healing. Tell your family amusing stories about what happened at work. Read a comic book or remember a time when you did something silly.
9. Revisit your childhood. If you’re trying to come up with more ideas for having fun, explore your distant past. Think about what you liked to do as a child. You may find that climbing trees or baking cookies🍪 with your mother is still delightful.
10. Break your own rules. Be willing to bend your guidelines. Serve scrambled eggs and French toast for dinner. Date someone who isn’t your usual type and sign up for burlesque dancing instead of your usual spinning class.
11. Share the fun.🥳 Double your fun by sharing it with a friend or family member. Positive experiences and fond memories will draw you closer together.
Be serious about having fun. Taking time out to play enriches your life and increases your productivity. Treat yourself to a fabulous time at least once a day.🎉🎈
📝About Natural Living by Design
Natural Living by Design Owners 🌱 Supplier🏬 Health & Wellness🍎
Entrepreneurs💻 Leaders📚 Motivational Speakers👩🏽🏫
LaKeisha LaGrande Barbara Woodard Alice Smith
📖Our Story: Living Life Naturally by Design🌱
How many people do you know that have shared a story of health challenges that has changed their quality of life? Well, our family has truly had their share of health challenges, from being active and healthy to bedridden and prescribed a lot of medications. We knew this was not a natural way of living; as a result, we became passionate about using natural products and Natural Living by Design II, was born.
Using natural products on our body and restoring health naturally is our passion and why Natural Living by Design provides quality products that work.
Natural Living by Design II was established in 2019, to help people maintain a healthy, happy lifestyle naturally by providing natural and healthy products that are innovative and will improve one's journey to optimum health.
WHO WE ARE?
We are a certified 3 female family-owned supplier of natural deodorant mist sprays and liquid herbal extract supplements in the City of Detroit.
We believe that maintaining a healthy, happy lifestyle naturally leads to longevity and ultimately living life, naturally by design.
Our mission is twofold:
1) We are committed to providing our customers with great customer service, on time deliveries, the BEST innovative quality natural products that are proven to be a safe alternative and complementary solution to helping people get in the best optimum health possible naturally.
2) We plan to open a factory and create jobs in the city of Detroit. Detroit is one of the cities that lead the nation in poverty, crime, murder, gun violence, and recidivism. We are confident that our quality products will be the catalyst to providing great job opportunities with good wages to the citizens of Detroit so that they can take care of their families with pride and dignity.