Cleanses can be a powerful way to detox your body, lose weight, and feel healthier. However, it’s not necessary to do the typical cleanses of liquid-only diets or green shakes to achieve results.
Typical cleanses drastically reduce calories and can leave you hungry. They can also lower your blood sugar and make you feel dizzy, tired, and irritated. An all-liquid diet or green shakes can leave you without enough protein or fat. They may also lack essential vitamins or minerals.
Even if they do detox your body, it’s not easy for you to stick to cleanses while you work or take care of a family.
Detox Without Cleanses
Thankfully, you can detox without consuming liquid diets or green shakes. Instead of a typical cleanse, you can reduce or eliminate certain foods and drinks. You can also add other foods and drinks to strengthen your health. *
These tips can help you detox:
1. Avoid sugar. 🍬Eliminating sugar is a key step in detoxing. Sugar can lurk in many foods and drinks. It can hide in bread, 🍞 cereal, juice, soda, alcoholic drinks, flavored water, and many other items. Check your labels!
2. Add more fruits and vegetables. 🍓🍆They can provide you with important vitamins and minerals while helping you feel fuller. Plus: * Cucumbers have a high level of water and can cleanse your body. * Citrus fruits may help you cleanse the liver and remove toxins from the body. * Garlic has natural antimicrobial properties. * Broccoli sprouts are also a good source of antioxidants and can help your during a detox. You can add them to salads or cook with them.
3. Add more herbs and spices. 🌿Herbs and spices have vital minerals and vitamins that are essential to health. They can also make your food taste better, so you’re less likely to turn to junk food or other unhealthy cravings.
4. Drink more water. 🥤Water can remove toxins naturally. You can detox faster by drinking more water and staying hydrated.
5. Switch animal proteins with plant proteins. 🍗🍹Plant proteins are healthy and have extra benefits such as fiber.
6. Drink green tea. 🍵Green tea has antioxidant properties and can help you as you detox. You can even find versions without caffeine.
7. Make your own shakes or smoothies. 🧉You can avoid extra sugar and other unwanted ingredients by making your own drinks. You can add protein and fat to your drinks, too, so your body stays balanced and healthy.
Cleanses aren’t the only option to detox your body. You have other choices that you can select to detox that are kinder to your lifestyle and health.🤔
*DISCLAIMER: This information is for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or condition. Always check with your doctor before changing your diet, altering your sleep habits, taking supplements, or starting a new fitness routine.
📝About Natural Living by Design
Natural Living by Design Owners 🌱 Supplier🏬 Health & Wellness🍎
Entrepreneurs💻 Leaders📚 Motivational Speakers👩🏽🏫
LaKeisha LaGrande Barbara Woodard Alice Smith
📖Our Story: Living Life Naturally by Design🌱
How many people do you know that have shared a story of health challenges that has changed their quality of life? Well, our family has truly had their share of health challenges, from being active and healthy to bedridden and prescribed a lot of medications. We knew this was not a natural way of living; as a result, we became passionate about using natural products and Natural Living by Design II, was born.
Using natural products on our body and restoring health naturally is our passion and why Natural Living by Design provides quality products that work.
Natural Living by Design II was established in 2019, to help people maintain a healthy, happy lifestyle naturally by providing natural and healthy products that are innovative and will improve one's journey to optimum health.
WHO WE ARE?
We are a certified 3 female family-owned supplier of natural deodorant mist sprays and liquid herbal extract supplements in the City of Detroit.
We believe that maintaining a healthy, happy lifestyle naturally leads to longevity and ultimately living life, naturally by design.
Our mission is twofold:
1) We are committed to providing our customers with great customer service, on time deliveries, the BEST innovative quality natural products that are proven to be a safe alternative and complementary solution to helping people get in the best optimum health possible naturally.
2) We plan to open a factory and create jobs in the city of Detroit. Detroit is one of the cities that lead the nation in poverty, crime, murder, gun violence, and recidivism. We are confident that our quality products will be the catalyst to providing great job opportunities with good wages to the citizens of Detroit so that they can take care of their families with pride and dignity.