Updated: Feb 4, 2022
You probably know that you can strengthen your #immune system with things like exercise, sleep, and certain supplements. However, your personality plays a role too.
Research has discovered that conscientious people have a #naturally stronger immune system and live longer.
Becoming More Conscientiousness - Getting Organized
Use these strategies:
1. Set goals. Give yourself something to strive for each day. Set specific goals that are meaningful and realistic for you. Put them in writing to make them concrete.
2. Manage your time. Create a daily schedule. Planning ahead will help you to #focus on your priorities and accomplish more in less time.
3. Establish routines. Make smart choices and healthy habits automatic by adding structure to your days. Stick to an early bedtime. Cook meals at home instead of ordering takeout.
4. Clear away clutter. A tidy environment reduces stress and saves time looking for lost documents or phone chargers. Donate items you seldom use and buy organizing systems for your closets and drawers.
5. Limit distractions. Figure out where you’re wasting time. Cut back on TV and internet browsing. Simplify your wardrobe and #beauty regimen.
6. Avoid multitasking. Studies show that focusing on one thing at a time is more efficient and increases the quality of your work. It’s also healthier for your brain.
7. Use technology. Invest in apps and devices that help you to complete your work faster. Use collaboration tools at work and programmable slow cookers at home. Automate tasks like backing up files and scheduling appointments.
8. Act now. Say goodbye to procrastination. Break big projects down into smaller steps. Address root causes like depression or perfectionism that may make it difficult for you to make decisions or take risks.
Becoming More Conscientiousness - Honoring Your Commitments
Being conscientious and reliable strengthens your relationships too. You're likely to gain more influence and develop stable connections.
Try these techniques:
1. Cultivate gratitude. When you feel #thankful, you’re more motivated to fulfill your obligations and give back to your community. Reflect on the kindness of others and keep a gratitude journal.
2. Persevere through obstacles. What happens when you run into delays and setbacks? If you're tempted to give up, remember your #purpose. Give yourself credit for trying. Take worthwhile risks and learn from experience.
3. Set boundaries. To stay on top of your to do list, be sure it’s realistic. Learn to turn down requests beyond your capacity instead of making excuses later. Take breaks to avoid burnout.
4. Be punctual. Little things can make a big difference. Show up on time for lunch dates and business meetings. Let others know that you value their time by not leaving them waiting. If you must be late, communicate proactively, so they can decide how to respond.
5. Assume responsibility. Hold yourself accountable for your actions. Recognize that you are in charge of your decisions and accept the consequences of your #actions. Apologize sincerely when you fall short of expectations.
While it helps to work at becoming more principled, you may also like knowing that time is on your side. Research shows that we tend to become more conscientious and agreeable as we age. Use the #power of your personality to stay #healthy and live longer.
Boost your immune system using all #natural liquid supplements available on our website.
💲hop Now at www.naturallivingbydesign.com
📝About Natural Living by Design
Natural Living by Design Owners 🌱 Supplier🏬 Health & Wellness🍎
Entrepreneurs💻 Leaders📚 Motivational Speakers👩🏽🏫
LaKeisha LaGrande Barbara Woodard Alice Smith
How many people do you know that have shared a story of health challenges that has changed their quality of life? Well, our family has truly had their share of health challenges, from being active and healthy to bedridden and prescribed a lot of medications. We knew this was not a natural way of living; as a result, we became passionate about using natural products and Natural Living by Design II, was born.
Using natural products on our body and restoring health naturally is our passion and why Natural Living by Design provides quality products that work.
Natural Living by Design II was established in 2019, to help people maintain a healthy, happy lifestyle naturally by providing natural and healthy products that are innovative and will improve one's journey to optimum health.
WHO WE ARE?
We are a certified 3 female family-owned supplier of natural deodorant mist sprays and liquid herbal extract supplements in the City of Detroit.
We believe that maintaining a healthy, happy lifestyle naturally leads to longevity and ultimately living life, naturally by design.
Our mission is twofold:
1) We are committed to providing our customers with great customer service, on time deliveries, the BEST innovative quality natural products that are proven to be a safe alternative and complementary solution to helping people get in the best optimum health possible naturally.
2) We plan to open a factory and create jobs in the city of Detroit. Detroit is one of the cities that lead the nation in poverty, crime, murder, gun violence, and recidivism. We are confident that our quality products will be the catalyst to providing great job opportunities with good wages to the citizens of Detroit so that they can take care of their families with pride and dignity.