Goal setting is one of the best ways to get ahead in life - but only if you're setting your goals effectively!
Are you trying for unattainable goals that you aren't really passionate about? Do you quickly give up on your goals? It can be easy to get discouraged, but you don't have to end up there!
With the right strategies, you can set goals that really matter to you and meet them more easily than you ever imagined.
Most importantly, your goals should be yours and not someone else's. The goals that your parents, friends, and family members have for you may not be the same for yourself.
What's Important to YOU?
Too many people set goals to be rich,🤑 write a best-selling novel,📚 or marry someone who's famous, wealthy, 💰💎 or otherwise important or influential. If those are truly your dreams, there's nothing wrong with them. However, if they're just society's dreams - and not yours - let them go, and think about what really matters to you. What do you want out of your life?
When you're setting goals, stop and ask yourself, "What will bring me joy, beauty and happiness?"
Your goals might include things like:
• Getting married
• Having children
• Finishing college
• Starting your own business
• Changing careers
• Helping others
• Buying your own home
• Having material wealth
• Being physically fit
• Attaining spiritual enlightenment
No matter what you choose or how many goals you have, you can reach them if you're dedicated and committed to making them happen.
Making Your Dreams Come True
Once you've decided what really matters to you and you set your goals, you can begin to make them a reality in your life. Although your goals will take some work, watching them come into fruition is exciting and satisfying!
Follow these tips to help you achieve your goals:
1. Keep your focus. Keep a picture of the life you desire at the forefront of your mind. When frivolous things try to distract you, as they will, remember to make choices according to what's really important to you.
Take action toward your goal every day. Each day, find something you can do that will bring you a little closer to meeting your goal.
When challenges arise, getting discouraged won't change anything, so seek solutions that can put you back on track. Just stay focused and adjust your plans as necessary.
2. Be open to change. Your goals aren't set in stone. If you choose to change what you're focused on and set a new goal, that doesn't mean you've given up on your goals. It only means you've seen that your goals need to change, just as you change. That's a sign of growth and wisdom.
3. Set realistic timelines. Some goals can be met in a day or a week, but larger goals often take months or years. When you set goals, it's important to be realistic about how long you expect them to take.
If it's too far away, you might procrastinate, or you may not start at all.
If it's too soon, you'll be frustrated and discouraged if you don't make your deadline.
4. Divide your goal into small steps. Another great way to reach your goals is to divide big goals into smaller ones. Each small goal is one step, or one task, on the way to achieving your ultimate goal.
Set individual deadlines for these small steps. This way, you'll always be moving forward, one step at a time.
For example, if your goal is to own your own business, there are things you'll need to look into like licensing, income, credit, location, and others. Each one of these tasks is one step. You could also subdivide these steps into even smaller goals.
5. Avoid giving up. Many people give up on their goals just before they reach them, not even realizing how close they were. Never give up! You may be closer than you think.
These strategies will enable you to not only reach your goal, but also enjoy the journey along the way - all without getting overwhelmed!
📝About Natural Living by Design
Natural Living by Design Owners 🌱 Supplier🏬 Health & Wellness🍎
Entrepreneurs💻 Leaders📚 Motivational Speakers👩🏽🏫
LaKeisha LaGrande Barbara Woodard Alice Smith
📖Our Story: Living Life Naturally by Design🌱
How many people do you know that have shared a story of health challenges that has changed their quality of life? Well, our family has truly had their share of health challenges, from being active and healthy to bedridden and prescribed a lot of medications. We knew this was not a natural way of living; as a result, we became passionate about using natural products and Natural Living by Design II, was born.
Using natural products on our body and restoring health naturally is our passion and why Natural Living by Design provides quality products that work.
Natural Living by Design II was established in 2019, to help people maintain a healthy, happy lifestyle naturally by providing natural and healthy products that are innovative and will improve one's journey to optimum health.
WHO WE ARE?
We are a certified 3 female family-owned supplier of natural deodorant mist sprays and liquid herbal extract supplements in the City of Detroit.
We believe that maintaining a healthy, happy lifestyle naturally leads to longevity and ultimately living life, naturally by design.
Our mission is twofold:
1) We are committed to providing our customers with great customer service, on time deliveries, the BEST innovative quality natural products that are proven to be a safe alternative and complementary solution to helping people get in the best optimum health possible naturally.
2) We plan to open a factory and create jobs in the city of Detroit. Detroit is one of the cities that lead the nation in poverty, crime, murder, gun violence, and recidivism. We are confident that our quality products will be the catalyst to providing great job opportunities with good wages to the citizens of Detroit so that they can take care of their families with pride and dignity.