You know a few emotionally healthy people. Their relationships seem to go smoothly. They get their work done on time. Happiness appears to be their most common emotional state.
They don’t have financial challenges.😊 They maintain a healthy bodyweight.
They don’t seem to be any more talented or intelligent than you. What’s the difference?🤔 Why do they manage life more easily and effectively than you do?
Emotionally healthy people do things that others do not:
1.Create healthy boundaries. Successful relationships require healthy boundaries. When boundaries are undefined or unhealthy, the relationship will eventually have a negative impact on your life. Consider where you’re vulnerable and create boundaries to protect yourself.🌈
2. Delay gratification. Whether you want to finish school, lose 20 pounds, or get your work done before 5:00pm, it’s necessary to delay gratification. For example, eating a cupcake now is more gratifying in the moment than declining. But in the long run, forgoing cupcakes will help you meet your goal of losing weight.😊🌱
· Those that act impulsively and can’t delay gratification lack the ability to follow through with wise long-term decisions. If you make life easy on yourself in the short-term, you pay the price in the long-term.
3. Emotionally healthy people can be by themselves. “By yourself” doesn’t mean sitting on the couch with a pizza and Netflix. You’re not alone. You have two companions with you.
· Can you sit quietly, by yourself, with nothing but your thoughts?🤔 Or does anxiety about your life create too much discomfort? How much time do you spend distracting yourself from reality?
4. They can adapt to change. Do you go with the flow or does any change throw you for a loop?🤔 Emotionally healthy people can roll with the punches💪🏽 and maintain a positive attitude.
5. Deal with discomfort effectively. Those that can’t deal with emotional discomfort lead chaotic lives. It’s only when the discomfort of not acting becomes so great that they’re finally able to do something. By then, it’s too late. When you can take a deep breath and take effective action in the face of emotional discomfort, life is a snap.😊
6. Love others. Only emotionally healthy people can truly love others in a positive way. To care, trust, and attach to another person honestly requires good mental health.
7. Take care of themselves physically. Do you only eat when you’re hungry? Do you make healthy food choices? Are you able to get yourself to exercise even if you don’t feel like it? Do you go to the doctor and dentist regularly? If your emotional health is up to par, you can do these things consistently.🤔
8. Emotionally healthy people are reliable. Can people count on you to keep your word? Fulfilling your promises and obligations is one sign of emotional health.✨
9. Act proactively. Are you able to look ahead and see the potential sticking points and then avoid them?🤔 Or do you wait until the wheels are coming off before you act? Living well isn’t just about skillfully dealing with challenges. Ideally, it’s about intelligently avoiding them when possible.
Are you emotionally healthy? Emotionally healthy people do things that unhealthy people do not.🔑 The ability to control impulses and deal with emotional discomfort effectively are two of the most important components of emotional health.🌱 Do you need to make a change?
✨Work to create habits that support these areas. While it’s possible to make these changes by yourself, getting professional help can be even more effective. Acquire these traits of emotionally healthy people and you’ll find that you’re living a life that you enjoy. 😊✨
👉you can check out our entire “LinkedIn Library” Of posts and articles (as well as Ask us anything) by using the #NaturalLivingbyDesign hashtag… or check out our Entire Library Blog https://bit.ly/3tZBWke (which will be updated weekly)👈
📝About Natural Living by Design
Natural Living by Design Owners 🌱 Supplier🏬 Health & Wellness🍎
Entrepreneurs💻 Leaders📚 Motivational Speakers👩🏽🏫
LaKeisha LaGrande Barbara Woodard Alice Smith
📖Our Story: Living Life Naturally by Design🌱
How many people do you know that have shared a story of health challenges that has changed their quality of life? Well, our family has truly had their share of health challenges, from being active and healthy to bedridden and prescribed a lot of medications. We knew this was not a natural way of living; as a result, we became passionate about using natural products and Natural Living by Design II, was born.
Using natural products and restoring health naturally is our passion and why Natural Living by Design provides quality products that work.
Natural Living by Design II was established in 2019, to help people maintain a healthy, happy lifestyle naturally by providing natural and healthy products that are innovative and will improve one's journey to optimum health.
WHO WE ARE?
We are a certified minority female family-owned provider of natural and holistic solutions for maintaining optimal health and wellness. Our company offers a range of carefully selected, high-quality supplements and herbs that are designed to support various aspects of health, such as digestive health, immune system function, energy levels, and more. With a commitment to using only the finest natural ingredients and following strict manufacturing standards, our company is dedicated to helping people achieve and maintain their best possible health, naturally. Whether you're looking to support a specific health need or simply want to adopt a healthier lifestyle, this company provides effective, safe, and natural solutions to help you achieve your goals.
1) Our mission is to empower people to live healthier and happier lives by providing safe, effective, and natural solutions for optimal health and wellness. We are committed to sourcing only the finest natural ingredients, following strict manufacturing standards, and delivering the highest level of customer service. With a passion for helping others, we strive to educate and inspire our customers to make informed decisions about their health and to embrace a holistic approach to wellness."
2) Job creation: By creating job opportunities in the city of Detroit, we as a company can help to reduce unemployment and improve the local economy.