Alzheimer’s disease has multiple physical symptoms that indicate its presence in the human body. If you exhibit these symptoms, discuss them with your doctor. 👨⚕️ There have been many studies and treatment advances since we first started learning about Alzheimer’s. There are medications 💊 that can help relieve your symptoms and delay the onset of further challenges.
Learn more about the physical symptoms of Alzheimer’s:
1. Difficulty with talking. One of the common symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease is having difficulty talking and expressing yourself.
You may experience issues with remembering the right words and names for things.
You may also experience issues with forgetting new information you just learned. These memory lapses are often called forgetfulness, but they can be signs of Alzheimer’s disease.
2. Issues completing tasks. Do you see a loved one struggling with common tasks such as pouring a cup of coffee or remembering how to use the microwave?
As Alzheimer’s disease progresses, you may notice more difficulty with everyday tasks. Simple tasks such as remembering how to button a shirt, how to put away dishes, or how to turn on the television may become challenging or even impossible.
3. Getting lost. If you’re in an unfamiliar area for the first time, you may get lost. However, Alzheimer’s disease can affect the mind and make you get lost in a familiar neighborhood. It can progress quickly, and you may feel lost in a grocery store you visit every week.
One of the issues that is common among Alzheimer’s disease patients is their tendency to wander. They can get lost easily and being in a familiar area doesn’t protect them.
4. Sleep issues. Sleep issues can be symptoms of multiple diseases, and one of them is Alzheimer’s. If you are experiencing insomnia, trouble staying asleep,😴 or other sleep issues, then it’s time to consult a doctor.
Alzheimer’s disease can affect sleep patterns and make it more difficult to rest.
In patients with Alzheimer’s disease, researchers have noticed two main sleep categories. The first one includes those who can’t sleep and suffer from insomnia. The second one includes those who sleep too much and can’t stay awake.
5. Issues with hygiene. Alzheimer’s disease can make you forget to take care of yourself, so basic hygiene suffers.
Researchers note that Alzheimer’s disease patients have trouble with basic tasks such as brushing their teeth and combing their hair. They may neglect essential hygiene habits and not notice it.
Inadequate hygiene and poor grooming can be signs of Alzheimer’s disease.
Wearing disheveled or worn out clothes may be another warning sign. In addition, they may wear the same clothes all of the time and refuse to change.
6. Issues with walking. 🚶♀️Alzheimer’s disease doesn’t just affect the mind. It also affects fine motor skills and mobility, making it more difficult to walk.
7. Getting frustrated and angry.😠 Alzheimer’s disease affects the mind while you slowly lose your memories and ability to retain new information. Frustration and anger are common signs of Alzheimer’s disease.
The frustration and anger comes from being confused and lost. It also comes from forgetting things and not understanding what is happening. Alzheimer’s patients become scared and agitated by their surroundings.
Mood swings are also a common challenge among those who suffer from Alzheimer’s. You may notice more angry outbursts and arguments. You may also notice them becoming withdrawn.
Alzheimer’s disease has symptoms that can be tracked and shared with a doctor. If you suspect a loved one may have the disease, consider talking to a medical professional to explore options that can help.
📝About Natural Living by Design
Natural Living by Design Owners 🌱 Supplier🏬 Health & Wellness🍎
Entrepreneurs💻 Leaders📚 Motivational Speakers👩🏽🏫
LaKeisha LaGrande Barbara Woodard Alice Smith
📖Our Story: Living Life Naturally by Design🌱
How many people do you know that have shared a story of health challenges that has changed their quality of life? Well, our family has truly had their share of health challenges, from being active and healthy to bedridden and prescribed a lot of medications. We knew this was not a natural way of living; as a result, we became passionate about using natural products and Natural Living by Design II, was born.
Using natural products on our body and restoring health naturally is our passion and why Natural Living by Design provides quality products that work.
Natural Living by Design II was established in 2019, to help people maintain a healthy, happy lifestyle naturally by providing natural and healthy products that are innovative and will improve one's journey to optimum health.
WHO WE ARE?
We are a certified 3 female family-owned supplier of natural deodorant mist sprays and liquid herbal extract supplements in the City of Detroit.
We believe that maintaining a healthy, happy lifestyle naturally leads to longevity and ultimately living life, naturally by design.
Our mission is twofold:
1) We are committed to providing our customers with great customer service, on time deliveries, the BEST innovative quality natural products that are proven to be a safe alternative and complementary solution to helping people get in the best optimum health possible naturally.
2) We plan to open a factory and create jobs in the city of Detroit. Detroit is one of the cities that lead the nation in poverty, crime, murder, gun violence, and recidivism. We are confident that our quality products will be the catalyst to providing great job opportunities with good wages to the citizens of Detroit so that they can take care of their families with pride and dignity.